SOUTH CENTRAL CHAPTER OF ASID presents AN ARKANSAS FEATURE:
Design teams will be paired at random with one HARD GOOD and one SOFT GOOD Garment Label. The final garment must contain a minimum of 80% (mix of hard good garment label and soft good garment label) of product provided by all assigned garment labels. The remaining 20% can be additional material decided upon by the design team as needed. Design teams must comply with a budget of $350 NET for materials from each garment label sponsor. Teams are strongly encouraged to consider the cost burden and time requirements when requesting materials. The design teams may self-fund up to $150 to purchase supplemental materials: closures, accessories, thread, etc.
PREPARE FOR... FRIGHT NIGHT!
All garments must be designed and made by the participating design team members; no outsourcing is allowed. All garments must be complete by 10am on September 13th for Garment Judging. After this time, no further alterations will be scored. These guidelines will be given to the judges and will affect your scoring.
FRIDAY THE 13TH NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD!